Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Unpacking the Nano- Random Fandom Presents the Strangest Things

I am a 'fan' of the Cornell University Facebook  page, obstensibly because they use my employers products in their facility.  I could have simply added the Cornell page to the company fan page, but I also 'liked' them to my personal page.  


Why?  


Because they present thought provoking gems like  the 'Unpacking the Nano'  (the Car from India, not the ubiquitious media player).  


what do you think?


 








 


Unpacking the Nano," on display Jan. 15--Mar. 27, 2011 at the Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, explores the potential impact of Tata Motors' Nano, the revolutionary $2,500 car made in India. AAP alumnus Ratan Tata '59, B.Arch '62, is chairman of the Tata Group, which owns Tata Motors.


 









No comments:

Post a Comment