Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dell Computer News Aggregation - Whoopsie

Dell_blog_T6


 


A few days ago I re-posted John Huntington's intriguing post about the persistent bad audio grounding issues on the Dell computers - specifically Laptops. 


It would appear that Dell has a blog and news aggregator site which is very interesting.  Unfortunately the site does not seem to have a very good content filter.  As you can see at the bottom of this screen capture my post showed up in its feed.  


Now if Dell contacts me, or better yet the real authority and the original author of the article, John, that would be something. 


Hey Dell, are you listening or simply regurgitating?  


(Do not even get me started on how irked my Dell XPS makes me... the computer has sucked wind from the day I got it).  


You can find the RSS feed here



2 comments: